Monday, March 29, 2010


That shiny little thing on my finger, kept it safe around the 'A' blue bear.

Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart? Well, you could try sleeping on my bed.
You know that I'll always be in love with you.
& I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I don't understand how one minute I just had it all, and the next minute, it's all gone.

Now, it feels like soldiers in a war and none of us are backing down.
But I will show you that victory is mine before we leave this battleground.

It's 5.27am, & I'm not asleep since I got home from work at 2am just now. Shit, something's wrong with my body clock. Need to repair it a.s.a.p. How? Payday is around the corner, but need to save up since it's the sister birthday coming up.

It's dark, it's quiet. I was startled when Mummy opened my bedroom door. Thanks eh Mummy. & T said, he's buying me barbie doll so that every night I can sleep with it. No! cb. I already have my Tazmanian Devil, I don't need a BARBIE DOLL. & I freakin' hate dolls lah, especially Barbies.

Okay bye, am going to force myself to shutdown.
& please don't let me count the days again. I hate it.

No comments: