Friday, December 18, 2009

Dann. Shasha. Dilly

Ayul.

Sunny baby!More pictures in fb.
Like I said, you don't have to lie you know. People see, people tell. Eyes are all over. So, no point lying. But what more can I do? Just don't let people label you as a big freaking liar. Let me be the one to tell you, cause like what I've told you, I won't be here anymore.

& why do my family love you so much? Why do they kept asking about you? I don't have the heart to tell them the truth. It will sure break their's too.

&& Sunny being sweet as ever, agreed to accompany me while I waited for stupid brother to finish his work. Thanks ek bacin! Met stupid brother, & Bo, snap2 at Raffles bridge and off we go. Went back to Eunos with stupid brother, overnight at the grandparents place. & just got home now.

Thanks for making the trip to Eunos to meet my grandparents. Thanks for the hug and kiss.

Hey, sexylips!

No comments: