Thursday, December 17, 2009

Burn baby, burn. It's time, I don't care.
Just got to throw everything away.

It's fire burning, fire burning on the dance floor sand!
I will be on 'nicotine-free' for the next 3243624212 days! Haha.

Oi, countdown party kapa!?

HAHA. Who's the one that needs more disciplined? YOU or me? Look at yourself before telling me those stuffs okay? Even your close friend feels disgusted seeing your pictures, with HER. Perangai kasi betol dulu baru boleh ckp org. You changed a WHOLE LOT, stupid boy.

They're always there for me, especially my stupid brother.
'As long as I live, I won't let you go through this alone. Women's tears are expensive, & I don't want to see my friends sad, especially you little sister'
Thanks Ayul.
Thanks Dilly Dil, Sunny Bunny, Giri, & Prakash.

No comments: